Below are the field directions to the facilities that the Missouri Wolverines Youth Football squads will participate at during the season.
Some of our teams will not play at all of these facilities and each squad gets at least half of their games at home however these are all facilities will be utilize during the season.
Home Field Location
Tournament Field Locations
- Savannah Gridiron Classic - Savannah, Missouri
- Field of Dreams - Basehor, Kansas
- Midwest Football Classic - Des Moines, Iowa
- Border War Tournament - Longview Tract Fields
- Wichita Fields - Barry Sanders Field
- Wichita Fields - Boys and Girls Club
- Wichita Fields - Linwood Park
- Westside Football Classic - Des Moines, Iowa
- Battle of the Borders - Peru State College
- Mid-States Tournament of Champions - Heritage Park
- NYSSO MidStates Championship - Lawrence, Kansas
- NYSSO Top Gun Championship - Lawrence, Kansas
Regular Season Game Field Locations
- CMC League - Blue River Park Athletic Fields
- Blue Springs High School
- Blue Springs South High School
- Blue Valley Northwest High School
- Hidden Valley Sports Complex
- Joe Mauer Stadium - Belton High School
- KC Chiefs Youth Practice Field
- Lee's Summit High School
- Lee's Summit North High School
- Liberty High School
- Mill Valley High School
- William Chrisman High School
2019 Youth Football Signups
The Missouri Wolverines are taking sign-ups for all interested players. Practice start in late July however we are taking sign-ups for players now online.
KC ATHLETE TRAINING
At Kansas City Athlete Training, located 3 miles from downtown Kansas City Missouri, we offer Athletic Sports Performance Training for high school and youth athletes both boys and girls throughout the Kansas City Missouri Metro Area. The opportunities are not restricted for players associated with one team but are open to all players both boys and girls from anywhere in the KC Metro Area. We provide training for all sports via our speed and agility classes and our elite training classes which we recommend of our older athletes and personal training sessions for those athletes looking for specific 1-on-1 training. Our experienced staff has been conducting speed and agility and training athletes since 2005.
2019 Kansas City Youth Football Camp
WHEN: Monday June 17th- Thursday June 20th
TIME: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
WHERE: Kansas City Athlete Training Facility
The Kansas City Youth Football Camp Staff in combination with Kansas City Athlete Training along with local football coaches are proud to announce the 2019 Kansas City Youth Football Camp. The 18th Annual Kansas City Youth Football Camp focusing on the techniques and fundamentals needed to succeed at the youth level and to help players prepare for the 2019 football season. Aside from learning the game of football, camp staff will talk to the players each night about football, life, and why playing youth football is important.