5th Grade Youth Tackle Football
The Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Program offers Tackle Football for 5th Graders in the Kansas City Missouri Metro Area. We are currently accepting players for the 2023 season. We play both league games as well as pre-season and post-season tournaments including show case games where we play teams from out-of-state which gives our players a great experience to be exposed to other teams and talent.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PLAY ON THE 5th GRADE TEAM?
The fees for the Missouri Wolverines Football Program is based on several factors including, but not limited to, the number of games we play, the gear we provide our players, the facilities we utilize and the experience we provide our teams. We do require our players to participate in Team Fundraisers as well to offset tournaments and team costs. Visit our participation fees page for a more detailed explanation of fees.
WHAT YOUR FEES COVER?
The Missouri Wolverines Player Fees include all the following:
- Registration on the team
- FREE Speed and Agility and Position Training every Monday Night during the season at Kansas City Athlete Training
- Outdoor and Indoor Practice Facility Rental
- Missouri Wolverines Certified Helmet (painted with Matte Blue and Maize Yellow insignia)
- Chinstrap and Mouthpiece
- Certified Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey
- Blue Game Jersey
- White Game Jersey
- White Game Pants
- Blue Game Pants
- Game Belt
- Blue Game Socks
For tournaments and extra team costs, we require players to participate in team fundraisers to help cover the costs to make everything affordable for all families. The idea behind our fundraisers is to get community involvement and not for the parents to pay out of their pocket but the players and families need to be involved in helping the team raise necessary funds. If you still have questions, please contact us at 816-379-3692 or via email at [email protected]
5th Grade Tackle Football
2023 Player Fee - $465.00
Tackle Football Player Fee
AGE AND GRADE REQUIREMENTS?
To play on our 5th Grade team a player needs to be 11 years old or younger as of July 1st of the current year and in the 5th Grade.
5th Grade has a ball carrying weight of 120lbs. Some of our tournaments will vary a little however most tournaments are at this weight.
There is no weight limit to play on the team, only a ball carrying weight.
Our first official practice is Monday July 24, 2023. We practice 3 nights a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Monday is Advanced Speed & Agility 2.0 at our indoor training facility.
Practices are at Kansas City Athlete Training Facility in Kansas City Missouri.
ARE YOU A TEAM INTERESTED IN PLAYING A GAME?
The Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Program is looking to set up games with both local and regional teams. We understand several teams have the same issues as we do finding competitive teams to play during August, September and October. If your team is interested in setting up a game, please contact the Missouri Wolverines Athletic Director Jim Tuso at the Missouri Wolverines Office at 816-379-3692 or via email at [email protected]
5th GRADE SPECIFICS:
- Unlimited Weight to play on team.
- Ball Carrying Weight of 120lbs or lower
- We use a TDJ or equivalent size football.
- Age: 11 years old or younger as of July 1st of the current year and MUST BE IN THE 5TH GRADE.
- We play games and practice on Regulation Size Football Fields including grass and field turf.
- We practice at Kansas City Athlete Training Facility in Kansas City Missouri.
- Our Player Fees cover Certified New or Reconditioned Helmet Painted with our colors, New or Reconditioned Shoulder Pads, Blue Game Jersey, Blue Game Pants, White Game Jersey, White Game Pants, Practice Jersey, Belt, and mouthpiece.