This page will begin the registration process for the Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Program, for an overview of our fees and what is covered please review our Explanation of Football Fees page by clicking here.
The Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Program uses our website to employ a 3-step registration process:
Once you have successfully completed all 3 steps of our registration process you will receive an email receipt confirming your registration and payment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by clicking here.
1. PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE: I, the parent/guardian of the participant hereby acknowledge that my child is in good general health and I give my approval for my child to participate in any and all Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. national, regional, league/conference, association and team/squad activities, including transportation to and from the activities by a licensed driver with proof of insurance.
2. INTENT TO INFORM: I acknowledge that I am fully aware of the potential dangers of participation in any sport and I fully understand that participation in football, cheerleading and/or dance may result in SERIOUS INJURIES, PARALYSIS, PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH. Furthermore, I fully acknowledge and understand that protective equipment does not prevent all participant injuries, and therefore I do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the league and Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc., and any and all organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting the above named participant to and from activities, from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. EMERGENCY MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION: I hereby grant my permission for any and all emergency medical/dental treatment and/or first aid to be administered to my child/participant, including authorizing any medical treatment facility/hospital to administer emergency treatment, for any illness/injury/accident resulting from participation in any and all Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. activities.
4. EQUIPMENT RESPONSIBILITY: I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all equipment/uniforms loaned to the above named participant and I agree to promptly return, upon request, the uniform and other equipment issued to the above named participant in as good condition as when received except for normal wear and tear. If I fail to adhere to this policy, I will be responsible for the replacement cost of such equipment.
5. INSURANCE DISCLOSURE: I am aware that the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. carries group accident insurance which is considered secondary or excess for medical purposes to any and all valid insurance I possess is considered primary insurance. Furthermore, I agree to notify in writing my head coach and Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. of any medical claim as a result of participation in Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. as soon as reasonably possible. I understand that any registration fee paid does not constitute a direct premium for insurance and that a deductible(s) may apply.
6. SCHOLASTIC VERIFICATION: I hereby stipulate that either my child is scholastically fit and will adhere to all rules and regulations therein. Furthermore, I hereby authorize my child’s school to release school grades, report card results, and any and all other pertinent scholastic information to the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. in order to comply with league requirements.
7. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: I hereby stipulate that I have been advised by the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. of my rights, if any, to a refund in accordance with the refund policies, and I have also been advised of my fundraising obligations for the entire season and agree to fully comply with those obligations.
8. COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTIONAL CONSENT: As a condition to my child’s participation, I hereby consent to receive communications via email and mail from Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. and its partners. I understand that the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. does not sell its contact lists and communications sent may contain program information as well as special offers and may be opted out of by following the instructions in the email or via written request to the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. Furthermore, I hereby grant to the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. the absolute right and permission to make, reproduce, broadcast or otherwise use participant’s name and likeness, any photograph, films, videos, recordings, or other depictions or images in whatever form or media in connection with participation in Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. throughout the universe in perpetuity and in any and all advertising and promotion materials, in any manner or media whatsoever for purposes of art, advertising, editorial, trade or promotion or any other purpose whatsoever. To the extent that any benefit accrues or may accrue to Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc., I hereby and forever waive any interest in or claim to such benefits and acknowledge that the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. is under no obligation to exercise any rights granted herein.
9. ADULT CODE OF CONDUCT:
10. ADHERENCE TO MISSOURI WOLVERINES YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC. RULES AND PROCEDURES: I hereby understand and acknowledge that as a parent/guardian of a Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. participant it is my responsibility to comply with all rules and regulations stipulated, adopted or recognized by Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. or any of its member leagues and understand that any non-compliance with any and all rules and regulations may be cause for discipline and/or dismissal of the participant, myself, and/or any spectators or other persons affiliated with myself as the parent/guardian and the participant. I further understand that the participant must meet Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. age and/or weight requirements on their official certification date as established by the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. without exception and that the decision of the Weigh Master is final. I agree to furnish an authentic certified copy of a birth certificate of the participant to Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. officials and understand that valid proof of age, a current calendar year’s signed sports physical, participant contract and parental consent, a current year grade verification form, and any other necessary forms must be presented by date of certification in order to participate further in Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. activities.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY: I hereby understand and acknowledge that all civil disputes between the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. and any and all affiliated parties will be subject to binding arbitration in the locale of the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. office in North Kansas City, MO in accordance with Missouri law under the guidelines and rules of the American Arbitration Association. I hereby agree that this binding arbitration shall be in lieu of any litigation by and between myself, the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. and any and all affiliated parties. I also understand and agree that if I contest any decision or ruling of the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. and seek other recourse, that I will reimburse the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. for all legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs. If any portion of this form shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the reminder shall remain in full force and effect.
RULES & REGULATIONS - By allowing my child to participate on any team within the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc., I hereby stipulate that I have read and fully understand and voluntarily agree to all of the above:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Club and Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID19; however, Missouri Wolverines cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, participation could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By agreeing to this agreement waiver, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation; and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Missouri Wolverines events including training at Kansas City Athlete Training facility may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Missouri Wolverines staff, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my participation at Missouri Wolverines events including training at Kansas City Athlete Training. I hereby release covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc., its staff, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc., its staff, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation at Missouri Wolverines events including training at Kansas City Athlete Training.
I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or illness I may suffer or cause while participating in this activity or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or illness myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity or else I am willing to assume all risks and costs that may be created directly or indirectly.
In the event that I file a lawsuit, I agree to do so in the state where Missouri Wolverines is located, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I agree that if I am exposed or infected by COVID-19 during my participation in this activity, then I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
I have had sufficient time to read this entire document and, should I choose to do so, consult with legal counsel prior to signing. Also, I understand that this activity might not be made available to me or that the cost to engage in this activity would be significantly greater if I were to choose not to sign this release, and agree that the opportunity to participate at the stated cost in return for the execution of this release is a reasonable bargain. I have read and understood this document and I agree to be bound by its terms.
If I have signed a separate waiver of liability connected to my participation with the Missouri Wolverines, I agree that the terms of that waiver are wholly incorporated into this document and that the terms of this document are incorporated into the separate general waiver.
I agree that I will practice using the safety protocols put in place by the Missouri Wolverines.
2021 Youth Football Signups
The Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Club in Kansas City Missouri is accepting signups for players for any player looking to play youth tackle tackle or flag football in Kansas City Missouri. Current and New Players are encouraged to sign up online via our online registration portal where they can also pay for football fees as well.
Off-Season Football Training
At Kansas City Athlete Training located in Kansas City Missouri, experienced as well as beginner football players can work on improving during the offseason by attending one or several Football Specific Training Classes to improve their techniques as well as get in shape by attending Speed and Agility Sports Performance Training including Middle School Weightlifting. The Missouri Wolverines Youth Football Club highly recommends all current, new and/or interested football players looking to join the Missouri Wolverines to attend classes leading up to the fall season. Kansas City Athlete Training has provided training for all sports via speed and agility classes and weightlifting classes plus football training for every position on the field including 1-on-1 personal training since 2005.
2022 Kansas City Youth Football Camp
*RECOMMENDED FOR ALL MISSOURI WOLVERINES PLAYERS
WHEN: Monday June 13th - Thursday June 16th
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
WHERE: Kansas City Athlete Training Facility
The Kansas City Youth Football Camp Staff is proud to announce the 21st Year of our annual Youth Football Camp. The 21st Annual Kansas City Youth Football Camp focusing on the techniques and fundamentals needed to succeed at the youth level and to help players prepare for the 2022 football season. Aside from learning the game of football, camp staff will talk to the players each night about football, life, and why playing youth football is important.